Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!!

It's been a nice day so far, Hanna got us up around 7:30, surprised it wasn't earlier! And we opened gifts.. I got alot of great things- a lot of snowpeople for my collection, a small jewelry armoire, a fleece throw, 2 Lenny Kravitz CDs and U2's new CD, some gift cards, a CD case for my car, a new purse, a necklace with a stone that looks like jade, etc.. and some gifts haven't arrived yet since UPS is held up by weather so there will be more, hopefully next week! Rob is cooking a ham later, and green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, etc and I will make a cranberry salad. Right now he and Hanna are playing on her new gamecube. I'm glad they have something they can enjoy together! I just finished baking some oatmeal raisin cookies and white chip macadamia nut cookies. :-9 Hope it will be a nice relaxing day and I can get some stitching done without falling asleep! LOL
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...