The second picture is "Moose be Christmas" by San Man Originals, the 1st is my progress on David's stocking. Progress is slowing down on the stocking because I'm working on the top there and it's "stitch a few stitches, change colors" , etc. I'll be glad when I'm done with that part!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
My progress this week..
The second picture is "Moose be Christmas" by San Man Originals, the 1st is my progress on David's stocking. Progress is slowing down on the stocking because I'm working on the top there and it's "stitch a few stitches, change colors" , etc. I'll be glad when I'm done with that part!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fallen by Linda Castillo
It's been a while! I have a book review for you today. Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...
-
First, let me share with you that my little one wrote his name tonight without help! Though I am sure he has done this at preschool, it...
-
Stayed up late last night to finish this one, that's why it's not in it's frame yet. :) I am going to giveaway the pattern and ...
-
I finally finished I Love Candy Canes. Woo hoo! This was an easy piece but for some reason it took me forever to finish- I guess cause I wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment