1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs(with less than 200 followers) to pass the award on to. Here are my five-
Joyce's Love of Life Joyce updates weekly and does beautiful work, always has several things going at once!
Reading and Stitching Vickie does wonderful stitching, interesting book reviews, and chats about life in general!
The Happy Stitcher Deb has beautiful stitching and talks a little about life too. :)
Boo's Mummy Jo's a stitcher from "across the pond" with lovely stitching and fun life updates! I personally love the insight of what life is like in the U.K!
Diamondc Gorgeous finishes and a little of life in general!
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3.Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
This is the tough part for me- I am an open book! lol
1. I was not a "dog person" until I saw, then got, a Corgi. Although now I joke that I am not a dog person, I am a Corgi person! ;)
2. I am a "pastor's kid."
3. I like the smell of diesel exhaust cause it reminds me of my visits to England in the fall and winter. ( I know, weird association- and please don't take offense my UK friends! It is not meant to be an insult! :) )
4. When I was in Junior High I had a crush on the boy band Menudo and bought their albums even though I didn't know a lick of Spanish.
5. I am named after two students my mom taught when she was a teacher.
Phew that was hard! ;)
Not much to show stitching-wise.. I am re-stitching some of the areas I pulled out on my friend's project, and working on a birthday card so I can't post that either.. but hopefully will have something to show soon! In the meantime here is some local nature-