Monday, June 20, 2005

What to do...

I am running out of room on my webshots page! I had to delete a photo to add one today.. but am to cheap right now to become a paying member. hmmmm
On the up side I finally finished something! My Oct. flip-it! I'm hoping to finish my ornament/Christmas motif tonight. All I have is the backstitching. I have to go to bed early tonight tho cause I have a class in the morning, an hour away so I am going to have to get up EARLY cause registration starts at 8 am. UGH.
My in-laws visited this past week- we had a good time and were sorry to see them go. I had to work while they were here but took Wednesday off and we all went to the beach. It was fun and we ate some good seafood. Well enough blabbering for now, need to go catch up on some email!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...