Friday, June 10, 2005

Finally a moment to blog

Good things yesterday!! The baby slept "late" so I got ready for work and ate breakfast and all before he woke up. Bonus! He is pretty much sleeping thru the night now except for waking once to eat.. but that's no biggie compared to staying up most of the night/morning! Oh what else happened yesterday... I know there was something else..oh well.
Today was pretty good too.. not too too busy at work,kids have been pretty good tonight. David stayed awake and "talked" cooed at me while I made dinner. It is so cute. Had a chance to stitch already today and am hoping to stitch some more tonight after the kids are sleeping. Hoping to watch The Two Towers too, for a bit, will probably not stay awake for all of it!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...