Saturday, May 24, 2008

AWESOME books

I got this great book at the book sale at my library back in April. It's called The Disappearance by and author named J.F. Freedman. This book was so good. I think it was over 400 pages and I read it in a week/week and a half. I read it every chance I got- at lunch, in the line to pick up Hanna from school, at long stoplights(shh don't tell). It's a suspense book- kind of Law and Order meets CSI- heh. I highly recommend it.
Next I read Summer's Child by Luanne Rice, which when I started I didn't realize was a prequel to another book I read by her, Summer of Roses. Both of these books were great as well. Matters of the heart and suspense as well! Good summer reading!!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...