Friday, October 30, 2009

a photo question..

Many of your blogs have some sort of computerized "signature" on the pics, with your name and the year, or your blog name and year, I am assuming so people cannot use them for random things.. how do you do that? It's a really good idea! (Yes, sometimes it takes me awhile to catch on.. lol)

My parents will be in this evening and staying for the weekend, so I will have a lot of blogging to catch up on, on Monday! :) Hopefully a little stitching to show too!

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

You can open your photos with the paint program and add the words, save the picture and post it on your blog. Some buy fancy photo editing programs so they can add pretty borders and nicer effects. I'm too lazy to do anything like that, plain jane photos on my blog.

g-girl said...

funny. i started noticing that too! now i know. :)

Faye said...

Thanks for asking and thanks Daffycat for posting..I was wondering too and now will have to go check it out~~~TY

Siobhán said...

Tracey, if you go to www.picnik.com, you can do that. It's free--I think it's owned by Flickr or something. Anyway, upload your pic there, you can edit it, create collages, etc., etc. If you click the tab that says 'create', there is a box for text that allows you to put in text, blog names or whatever. That's the only place that I know of other than Photo Shop. Hope that helps!

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...