Sunday, October 11, 2009

Charts and old magazines for sale/trade

Just click the link to the right. Prices listed include U.S. Postage, if you are out of the country and are interested in anything I can calculate the postage for you. Or we can make a trade of some sort. I am really looking for a piece of sky blue fabric-anything but aida- 11x13 or so- to do something for my daughter for Christmas- just to throw that out there. lol I really just want to get rid of these so after postage most of them are only a dollar or a dollar and a half. There are a few For the Love of Cross Stitch mags as well as some old Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazines, among other things. Thanks for looking!
I finished "Winter Wonderland" last night- will post a pic after I iron it as it is REALLY wrinkled.

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...