This ornament has taken me forever- it was my lunchtime project- and after a while it seemed I was always running errands at lunch, then we got Ginger so I started coming home at lunch to feed her and take her outside(not that I'm complaining) so my stitching time has been limited. I have found a few minutes here and there, and today, thanks to the stitching group that meets at our local quilt shop once a month, I finally made some real progress. So tonight I was determined to finish it! I'm not sure I am real happy with the beading, it's not the way I usually do them.. but I really don't want to re-do them either. I don't know. I don't remember the fabric I stitched it on but I did substitute some colors -CC Desert Mesquite for Olde Willow English Ivy, WDW Hazelnut for Olde Willow Quaker Churchyard Adobe, and I think all the othe colors I used were the recommended ones. This is from either the 2002 or 2003 JCS Ornament issue I think- all I have is my working copy handy right now and it doesn't say on there.. but the copyright on the pattern is 2002. Well I better get to bed, it's getting late- just had to share!