Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Finally a stitchy post!

Sorry it has taken me so long..I keep getting engrossed in books and my stitching gets laid aside. :( I am trying to make a better effort to fit some stitching in each day, even if it's just on my lunch break. So here is my progress on the tavern as of today. I will probably work on it some more after I finish this post. 

My mom and dad were here to visit this past weekend.  We had a great time as always, and it 
went by much too fast, as always.   We had originally planned to go to Wilmington, but due to circumstances beyond our control, our plan was foiled.  We still had fun though-went out for breakfast and walked around downtown here in town, went to the mall for a bit, then just relaxed at home and had a nice dinner.  The next day we went to church then did a little more shopping after eating some lunch.  DD and I have birthdays coming up so they bought us some presents, then we headed home and rested our feet.

 I have taken a short break from Netgalley and am reading a book actually from my bookshelf that I haven't read yet; Echo Park by Michael Connelly.  It's pretty good so far.  Fortunately it has been a little easier to put down than some of the others I've read recently, so I actually get a little stitching done.  We'll see if it lasts..

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...