Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Quick blog before work...

Sorry I haven't blogged much, I have been stitching away to get a couple of things finished.. now they are done but I can't even post them here yet, because they are gifts...one you will get to see soon but the other may be a while. I have started a couple of new things, and am still working on my Christmas ornament on Mondays. The two things I just started shouldn't take too long so hopefully I will be posting them in the next week or so! I will blog more later, I have to finish making my lunch and get the kids off to daycare so I can go do my morning walk. I didn't walk at all last week and I feel like a blob. lol

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...