Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"A little sea-bathing would set me up forever"






Couldn't resist using that Jane Austen quote for this post! My in-laws were here this past week and we went to Atlantic Beach on Saturday. Although I don't enjoy laying out to get tan, and I don't know how to swim, I love the beach. It has a way of putting any stress or anger in the back of your mind and giving you such peace, even when there are alot of people there. Now maybe if it would've been jam-packed with people I wouldn't be saying that, though it was fairly busy the day we were there. It was my son's first trip since he was a baby. At first he wouldn't even wade into the water but after going with him he did. It was so fun watching him walk in the water and run back out because he was so cold. My daughter could look for seashells all day. She kept filling her bucket and when it got too heavy, dumping them on the blanket and going back out for more. She didn't want to leave when it was time to go, though I don't think any of us really did. Here are some photos from our day.

2 comments:

g-girl said...

no one said you had to love tanning or be able to swim to love the beach! ;) glad you all had a great time. :)

Michele said...

I love the beach too .. looks you all had a wonderful time! It's a great place to renew yourself :)

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...