Friday, June 12, 2009

Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, #9) Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I guess I may be easy to please, judging from some of the other reviews of this book, but I thought this book was excellent. I think all the books in the series are. Some have said that this book had too much going on, but I really don't think it did. To me, it made it all the more a page-turner, and everything was tied together at the end, for the most part. I also liked that we got to see Eric and Sookie interact some more. Eric can be domineering and cold at times, but I think the reader must remember in what time period he became a vampire. I thought this book was great and I can't wait for the next one!


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...