Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My first completion of the year!


I decided today that's how I will differentiate(sp?) between items that I've finished stitching, and finished items I've made into something or framed. Finished stitching=finish Stitched piece made into something/framed= completion. :) Ironically, my first completion of the year is my first finish of last year! lol Here it is! Another frame courtesy of my dad and his talent. I think it really looks good with the browns on the cats. This one is for Hanna. Now off to stitch my ABC SAL- will post a progress pic soon!

9 comments:

Lois said...

Cute finish! Hanna will love it!

Blu said...

Very cute. Congrats!

Cindy's Stitching said...

That is so cute.

Parsley said...

I'm loving that! I need a dog one!

Kathy said...

Your finish is adorable. Perfect for a cat lover. And the frame is fabulous.

Who is this pattern by? It would be great if there were a "Woof" too. They would look great together. :)

Valerie said...

It is darling! I am a cat lover so it defintely put a smile on my face. The frame is perfect...congrats on your first "completion"!

Siobhán said...

Lovely finish! And your dad's finish is fantastic, too. ;)

Carolyn NC said...

So cute!

g-girl said...

congratulations on your first completion of the year! here's to many more!

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...