I feel so special! Thank you Rhoda!
To accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself..
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links
6. Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them know.
Now for my 7 interesting(?) things.. I hope I can think of that many. Sorry if they aren't too interesting. lol
1. I was in a pretty serious car accident when I was in high school- I was not driving- I was thrown from the vehicle and had a skull fracture, among other things. Due to this I have a small metal plate in my head. (No, it does not set off metal detectors. )
2. I have been cross-stitching since I was about 13 years old. I learned needlepoint and latch-hooking before that but I don't remember how old I was.
3. I skipped kindergarten.
4. I am an avid Jane Austen fan- sadly when I visited England in the early 90's I wasn't yet. Now I want to go back and visit all the Jane Austen places- her home, the Jane Austen Centre, etc.
5. I have lived in 4 different states.
6.In high school I was voted "most likely to own a night club." ha!
7. When I was younger my grandpa called me Tracey Michelob(instead of Michele), "Mick" or "Micky" for short, and I have never liked beer.
OK, so maybe not so interesting.. sorry! lol
Now to nominate - this was very difficult as I read SOOOO many great blogs- so please don't be hurt if you don't see your name!!
4.Tracey (no I didn't nominate myself! ;) )
Your blogs brighten my day!! As do so many others..
Hope everyone has a great weekend! And thanks again Rhoda, you made me feel special! I love your blog too but didn't want you to have to do all this again.. hee hee. And I also want to apologize for those who have given me blog awards a long time ago and I did not acknowledge..they did mean a lot to me!