Monday, October 25, 2010

Progress on H, pretty clouds, etc..

Thought I'd post a little bit this evening.. I have been working hard on "H" the past couple of days so I thought I would share my progress.  This had been on the back burner for a little while so I thought I should get back on the ball.
Sorry it's a little blurry, I took three and they all looked the same. My auto-focus was not working so well this evening!
We had a cloudy day most of the day today-rain and storms off and on-and I saw the neatest clouds this morning- they looked almost painted. I tried to get some good shots- it was hard with all the power lines though.

You  may have to enlarge them to get the full effect-especially on the first one.
I had a nice weekend- didn't get much done in the way of stitching but took the kids and Hanna's friend to a local historical village.  We've lived here for years but have never been there. It's free and it was actually a nice little park.  It's made up of old homes, offices, and schools that have been re-located from different places in  the county. Here are a couple of snaps-




And the kids had fun clowning around in front of the old outhouse-
And just a few more- it was such beautiful weather that day!


Sorry this one's not so good, was hurrying to catch up with the kids! This is an old doctor's office.

Thought the view of the trail was pretty too. :) Well, that's about it for now.. I am close to finishing "Wishing Waiting Hoping", so hopefully I will have a finish to show you soon!

9 comments:

Veronica said...

Your making good progress on H. Thanx for sharing the pics. I LoLed when I saw the outhouse one. The historical village looks like a lovely place to visit and relax.

By the way, I'm having a Giveaway on my blog. Do drop by if you're interested.

Patty C. said...

Great progress on H
It sounds looks like the kids had a fun time !!
Have a great week :)

Tracey said...

Great to bring out a stitching thats not been done for a while, and great progress too,
Love the picture of the children outside the out house,

Margaret said...

Love your H -- such a fun series! The pics of the historic village are fun too. It's always great to get out with the kids!

Lainey said...

Lovely progress on H Tracey. The historic village looks great fun.
Thanks for sharing.

Catherine said...

Great progress!!

Looks like a fun filled day you all had!

g-girl said...

the historical village looks cool. love the quilts! Happy Birthday!

Carolyn NC said...

Nice pics and stitching!

Rhonda Polk said...

some great pics, love the one of inside the old house........

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...