Monday, February 13, 2012

Time flies..

Didn't mean to wait this long to post! I haven't been making too much progress on my stitching, I feel like kind of a failure in that department! And I have no one to blame but myself-stay on the computer too long, snuggle with Ginger, etc.   But anyway.. I didn't mean to start off on such a downer! Here is my progress on Beach Cottage- I have made some...
I've been reading a really good suspense book lately-it had me hooked from chapter 2- I would say chapter one but I am still trying to figure out how it fits in to the story. lol It's The Innocent by Harlan Coben, it's excellent so far!
Speaking of books, my hubby watched a chick flick with me last night- "Something Borrowed". Originally I wasn't so sure about it, seeing as how the whole plot revolves around people cheating on their significant others, but it was surprisingly good! I was thinking about reading the book, but I am on the fence- most of my friends gave it really good reviews, but a lot of people didn't (on goodreads) so I don't know..
Here is a pic I took of Ginger today, outside she looks so small, but in the house she looks big- hee hee..
I got her with her tongue out, can't believe I caught it! And it wasn't even on purpose! :)

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Ginger

Catherine said...

Great stitches!! Ginger is sooo cute!

Kimmie said...

Love your beach cottage.....and Ginger is fabulously adorable!

My Life In Stitches said...

Beach Cottage is looking good. Ginger is growing so fast! I hate that part about having babies and puppies.
I read Something Borrowed and hated that I like the main character. The story continues in a second book Something Blue. I read them back to back and I would recommend reading them.
Happy Stitching,
Annette

Vickie said...

Harlan Corben is one of my Favorite authors!!! I love to listen to his books on audio.

Beach cottage is cute and so is Ginger!!!

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...