Monday, September 21, 2015

She's Not There by P.J. Parrish

I was provided an advanced reader copy of this book by the publisher and Netgalley.  This book grabbed me from the first page and did not let me go! Now I had never read a book about an amnesiac but I don't think it would have mattered if I had.  Amelia wakes up in the hospital battered and bruised and cannot remember how she got there, or much of anything else.  Then a man comes that tells the nurse he's her husband, and she has a feeling she needs to get away from him though she doesn't know why. From there the story is fast-paced and suspenseful all the way to the end.  Make sure you have a lot of time open when you start reading this book because you will not want to put it down.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Sounds interesting, i'll look out for this one.

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...