Tuesday, September 08, 2015

The Lost Heiress by Roseanna M. White

I was provided an advanced reader copy of this book by the publisher and Netgalley. I thoroughly enjoyed this book!  It was a sweet story with enough suspense to keep you turning the pages. I liked the Christian element of the story, and also appreciated the fact that there were no sex scenes or bad language. It was very refreshing!

A brief summary-Brook has been brought up in the palace of Monaco, rescued as a baby by an opera singer from a carriage accident that killed her mother.  She is British by birth, and as she comes of age her friend Justin helps her find her true family.  What she finds is a wonderful surprise that also has its difficulties.  It is a lovely story that has romance, mystery, and suspense!

(I know I promised a stitchy post- will have one soon!)

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...