Friday, July 27, 2018

Abandoned by Allison Brennan

I don’t think I have read any of the Max Revere books until now, and I think I will now have to go back and read the others! I was provided an advance reader copy of this book from the publisher and Netgalley in return for a honest review. This was a great story and can be read as a stand-alone ev3n if you haven’t read the other Max Revere books, even though it will make you want to!  The story was fast-paced, with likeable, believable characters.  There wasn’t much bad language, and though there was mention of sex, the reader isn’t given all the details, which I appreciated.  I would recommend this to anyone who likes suspense with a strong female lead, and some romance that doesn’t rule the story.

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...