Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Hello friends! Got a new computer so going to try blogging again! The MacBook makes it a whole lot easier to bring the photos I take on my phone into my blog. :) It will make life easier. I am still stitching- mainly trying to finish UFOs/WIPs.  Been working on a Dimensions kit I got from a friend when she got rid of her stash. 
It's going to be for my daughter when it's finished.  I haven't worked on it in the last week or two- I need to carve out more time for stitching.  It's hard when you have so many things you love to do in your spare time! 

I am loving this cooler weather! It's always a long time coming in NC.  Trying not to have to turn the heat on too much so we got the space heater out and Ginger liked it.
Our girl was 8 years old last month! Time flies. She is still as sweet as ever.

Back in September we took a trip to visit family in Frederick, MD.  It is such a lovely town! We were able to stay right downtown so we walked everywhere.  We had great weather and had so much fun visiting with family and visiting all the quaint shops, one of which my brother-in-law and his wife own!
I took so many more photos than this- such a fun, beautiful town. I will have to post more another time. Will write again soon!

1 comment:

LindaLee said...

So glad that I can leave comments here finally. I love your blog and I'm now following it. Keep up the great work. I too am from NC and would love to go to the little town you mentioned. LindaLee

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...