Thursday, May 24, 2018

A Gathering of Secrets by Linda Castillo

I know, not much stitching lately but I have been on a roll reading books!  I was recently given the opportunity to read this awesome novel, which will be published July 10.
I have read the first and second book in this series, and really enjoyed them.  I also like that you can read them out of order and not be lost. Linda Castillo never disappoints. 
    An Amish teen commits suicide. A few months later, another Amish teen is dead.  Chief Kate Burkholder knows someone knows something, and no one is talking. This was a great read, full of twists and turns.  This one kept me guessing and I was totally surprised at the end.  Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for giving me the opportunity to read this page-turner!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...