Thursday, May 03, 2018

Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney

All I can say is "Woah." I have never read a book quite like this before.  Amber is in a coma.  She can't open her eyes, move, or speak, but she can hear everything around her.  This book was a journey of twists, turns, and surprises.  Told through present tense, flashbacks, and diary entries, you will wonder with Amber- did her husband cheat on her with her sister? How did she end up in the hospital? Is she ever going to wake up?  This book kept me on the edge of my seat, and I totally did not see the end coming.  It was a dark book, to be honest, I probably wouldn't read it again, but it was an excellent story.  I highly recommend giving it a chance! 

Til next time-
Tracey

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...