Thursday, March 16, 2006

back again

arrgggggggh! I had this long post, then said publish and kept getting error messages. I hate that! Anyway, shortly after my last post, our water heater broke and flooded our downstairs. Our computer was fine, but our desk was ruined so we had nowhere to put the computer. Now everything's straight but I've been lazy about blogging.
My WIP "Fall Sampler" is no more.. it was on the floor in an open plastic bag when the downstairs flooded, and my overdyed threads ran all over each other and the fabric. It's ok in a way cause I really was getting tired of it anyway.
Believe it or not, I'm currently reading the Laura Ingalls Wilder series. I've had them all since I was little, but don't think I ever read them all, so I am now. They're actually quite interesting. I'm on the 3rd book right now.
Dh and I went to see "Failure To Launch" last weekend, it was really good and alot funnier than I thought it would be. But as a friend of mine said, you could watch Matthew McConaughey read a box of cereal and it would be interesting. lol
Not much else going on here.. still sick of the Brangelina hubbub, I really don't see what the big deal is. In fact I saw a funny article online showing how he always changes his look to match his girlfriend/fiancee, just confirms my thoughts that he's like a little puppy dog! And I used to like him so much. Oh well, enough of that.. maybe this one will publish...

2 comments:

g-girl said...

first of all, I had to create an account just so I could comment! Anyway, I am SO right there with you regarding the whole brad/angie crap. I told Joey I hope their baby is ugly. hee! I always thought that the GIRLS were the ones who emulated his look til this whole thing with angie..then I realized that it was HIm who couldn't think for himself. haha!

anna s. said...

Hi Tracey! Glad I found you back :-)
I was brought up on the Laura Ingalls series, sort of, and I can watch it on TV on and on again LOL!
How are the kids doing? Photos please! :-)

anna s.
http://annas-this-and-that.blogspot.com/

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...