Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oh and a Project Runway rant..

I know, I know, I said I wouldn't watch this season due to the travesty of last season.. but I am weak. lol I love Tim Gunn and this season's contestants looked really interesting.. but I am seeing it go the way of last season as well. For instance, on the Avant Garde challenge.. Viktoria and Julianne (I think that's her name) - the judges RAVED about them.. all their outfits were wonderful, and technically they had three looks. Judges on Christian and Chris- very good also but the skirt looked cheap, etc. So who wins? CHRISTIAN. WTH? Christian is their favorite and I'm not going to be surprised at all- he's good, but he's a cocky little diva. And the fronts of his garments always almost look similar. OK I'm done for now. But if he continues to get favoritism this season I will NOT watch if there is another season, and I MEAN it.

1 comment:

g-girl said...

you know, i have to say...i wanted christian and chris to win but that's because i like chris. I know Christian is a lil priss and I find him obnoxious myself but he unfortunately won't be getting kicked off soon!

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...