Thursday, August 07, 2008

Another great suspense read!

The Stolen The Stolen by Jason Pinter


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Oh.my.gosh. This book was soooooooooooo good! I had never heard of Jason Pinter before. I got his book from my Mira book club and it sounded good so I read it. I HATED to put this book down.

Daniel Linwood disappears as a young boy only to return to his family almost 5 years later with no evidence of abuse or neglect, and no memory of the years he was missing. Henry Parker is a reporter sent to cover his story. Intrigued by certain things is his interview with the boy, Henry digs deeper and finds Daniel isn't the only child who has been taken and then returned a few years later unharmed. I won't spoil the story.. just read it and find out the deeply hidden and disturbing secrets behind the disappearances.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...