Friday, July 03, 2009

The Everything Austen Challenge

Stephanie is hosting a really cool Jane Austen challenge- click the title of this post or her name to check it out! As I am a die-hard JA fan, of course I am going to participate- I probably would even if there wasn't prizes! tee hee.. Anyway, I am officially listing my six Jane Austen things-to-accomplish:

1. Read Pride and Prejudice (again :) )
2. Read Emma (again :) )
3. Cross-stitch "In the Kitchen with Jane Austen" by the Sampler Girl
4. Cross-stitch "Sense and Sensibility Sampler" by the Sampler Girl
5. Watch "Sense and Sensibility"
6. Watch "Emma"

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for joining my challenge! I can't wait to see all the lovely stitching so many of you are doing!

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...