Wednesday, December 23, 2009

David's stocking is now officially a stocking!

I finally remembered to take this to a lady at my church, and ask her to finish this into a stocking for me.  I finished stitching this last winter I think, but after Christmas, I also couldn't find buttons I liked for a while, and I didn't want to pay $30 for the accessory pack- I think that's how much it was. So here it is- finally!


And here is a pic of some of the ornament kits I did for my MIL- I forgot to take a picture of the others and have already sent them to her! Oops!


Hope to finish up some ornaments for other people soon and get them sent so I can post them!;)

7 comments:

Lillie said...

The sock is a beauty, so are the ornaments.

Merry Christmas to you and family
and a Happy New year.

Cindy's Stitching said...

The stocking is so nice. I hope to work on one of their stockings next year.

Faye said...

That is a really cute stocking!!!! Enjoy CHRISTmas!~~ Faye

Unknown said...

David's stocking turned out beautifully Tracey; I bet he loves it! Now it just needs to be filled lots of goodies from Santa...

Hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas.

HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri

Carolyn NC said...

Love the stocking! Merry Christmas!

Kathy A. said...

Lovely stocking and ornaments.
Merry Christmas Tracey.

g-girl said...

david's stocking is absolutely gorgeous!! wow! does hanna have one too?

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...