Thursday, February 25, 2010

Deadly Harvest by Heather Graham

Deadly Harvest (Flynn Brothers, #2) Deadly Harvest by Heather Graham



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an awesome book- in alot of suspense books I can figure out "whodunit"- this one kept me guessing til the end.. a real page turner!
Note: This is a part of the "Flynn Brothers Trilogy"- I have read the first one and it was just as good- reading the third one now! You could probably read them out of order though and not be confused or anything. ;)



View all my reviews >>

4 comments:

Siobhán said...

Thanks for the heads up! She is an author that I don't pay much attention to--I'll have to look up that book!

Roberta said...

Will definitely look for this at my library. Thanks -love good mysteries.

Roberta

Deb said...

I'll have to look for those books. I don't think that I've ever heard of her before, but I'm always looking for a good read!

Tammy said...

Thanks for the recommendation, have it on my list to checkout.

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...