Monday, March 14, 2011

The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club, #5)The 5th Horseman by James Patterson


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Another great intallment in the Women's Murder Club series. As usual I couldn't put it down. There was only one tiny detail that bugged me- there was a patient in the hospital who was 5 years old and his parents left him there alone overnight. Really? I have a 5-year-old and he would be so scared if I left him alone in a hospital overnight- and who would do that really? I know it's trivial but it just bothered me.




View all my reviews

1 comment:

Siobhán said...

I have yet to read any of these books, though I know I put one on hold at the library. Hmmm--I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the review!

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...