Thursday, March 10, 2011

TimelineTimeline by Michael Crichton


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


If there was a 4 1/2 stars, that's what I would give this book.. the only reason I don't give it a five is I was anxious for the story to get going at the beginning- but I guess that's because I'm not a "science person", and the beginning was a lot about physics and quantam this and that. As I read, the pace picked up and up until I didn't want to put it down. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes a good thriller.




View all my reviews

 
Stitchy update coming soon!

1 comment:

ohiofarmgirl said...

So nice that you are back!!! Hope all is well with you and your family. It is nice to see what you are up to. Dianntha

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...