Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I know, I know, I haven't been very good about posting lately.. I apologize!   I do have some pics.. I am coming along better on my LHN piece than the Alamo.. I did have to frog a little of the Alamo.  I really should break out my needle parker to do the Alamo, but I need to buy some more needles first. There are a lot of color changes in it.

I want to get my LHN project finished as I have gotten the LK Mystery Sampler and am itching to start on it!  I just don't want to start too many things or I won't get anything done at the rate I stitch these days.  I'm also working on a Christmas ornament as my lunch break project. :)

There was a beautiful sunset tonight- didn't get a good pic of the actual sun but the sky sure was pretty!



Ginger is still as crazy as ever-last night David was (supposed to be)in bed, and Hanna and her friend were in the kitchen getting a snack- so Ginger ws running to the stairs to bark at David and make sure he stayed in bed, and to the kitchen hoping for a handout from the girls. Back and forth across the living room, it sure was funny! Here are a couple recent photos..

Well.. maybe not.. blogger is being finicky and won't let me upload any more photos. So I will try to remember to share them next time! 



3 comments:

Margaret said...

Your WIPs are wonderful! I love hearing about Ginger's antics with the kids. lol! So cute!

Deb said...

Beautiful sunset pic's. Lovely stitching! Good to hear from you.

Cindy's Stitching said...

some really nice WIPs. i scrolled down, they bear you did was really nice. your pictures are really pretty.

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...