Thursday, April 22, 2010

I haven't forgotten you...

There I was posting almost daily and then I just stopped-sorry about that! No significant progress to post on anything yet- I am making some on "D" of the Stitcher's Alphabet but I will wait til the weekend to post that- hopefully I will have it finished by then! Worked a little on "Little Christmas" on Monday- no stitching Tuesday- for some reason I was so tired that day. I was in bed by 9:30!  Hope to work on my S&S Sampler tonight.
My palace garden/New Bern pics aren't finished yet- here are some more for you-
This is part of a garden adjacent to the cafe we ate at, just off the palace grounds. It was in a house and the food was delicious!

The entrance to the cafe was on the back porch-this is one of the flower arrangements they had on the way.

Can't remember where this was- I think near the cafe' also.
Well, that's all for now- have to get the kids to school! Will post sooner next time!

4 comments:

Lainey said...

More pretty garden pictures Tracey. Look forward to your stitchy up-dates.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, can you imagine being able to sit in that swing to cross stitch on all the pratty days?
thanks for sharing the pics...I really enjoy them :)
babs

Siobhán said...

Great pics! I would just love to sit out there and stitch. :) Have a great weekend!

Micki said...

What wonderful pics! It's a great place to relax!
Micki

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...