Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I can now show you..

the ornament I made for my friend for Christmas..well.. it was sent a bit later than that.. lol
The most progress I've been making on stitching is on a gift for my mom, so I can't show you yet.  And my other progress is slow going.. although I did give in and start something new- The Sampler Girl's "At Home with Jane Austen".  This picture's on my photo-a-day blog, but I'll put it here, just in case you don't check that one. :)
I know it's not much- but I was tired that night. lol
Well, just got the news- two-hour delay for school tomorrow! :) Wonder if they'll end up calling off school- I kind of want them to, but I kind of don't..
Gosh, I kept thinking of stuff to blog about when I couldn't get to a computer and now I can't remember what it was.. argh.. more later! lol

11 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet ornament!

Margaret said...

That's a beautiful ornament! I love that Jane Austen piece too! Good luck about school. We've had so many snow days around here that it's weird to have a full week of school with no snow days now.

Astrid's dragon said...

I love the way you finished your ornament!

Nancy said...

Beautiful ornament! I'm sure your friend treasures it.

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely ornament and stitching!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What a great gift!

Carol said...

Very cute ornament, Tracey! I've never seen that design before... And the Jane Austen piece looks like it will be so much fun to stitch. Enjoy :)

Myra said...

Fabulous ornament Tracey - I know your friend just love it.

Pointed Stitcher said...

Nice ornament.

Anonymous said...

Beautifull!!!!
Françoise

g-girl said...

the ornament is gorgeous!