Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Progress on "I"

It seems like I am moving so slowly on my stitching projects lately- it's so frustrating! I know it's just that I have too many hobbies and not enough spare time.  It doesn't make it less frustrating though! Here is my progress on the I from the Stitcher's Alphabet-
I had an insurance class today out of town- the drive is so nice- even though it's two lanes almost the whole way, it's through lots of rural area and nice scenery.  Not all of it's pretty yet- there is still alot of brown trees and grass- but I did see some trees budding and lots of this-
I think it's thistle but I'm not sure? I don't think heather grows around here. :) Anyway they were nice bright spots in all the brown fields. I would've gotten a better picture but there wasn't many places to pull over.

Just a reminder if you are interested in signing up for swagbucks(free stuff, no strings attached!), see my post here. There is a special code in that post that will get you and additional 50 swagbucks if you sign up and use the code by the 28th at 11:59 pm EST.  The sign up link is in that post also. :)
Well, off to bed- sorry I haven't posted more- like I said stitching progress has been slow.. hopefully I can find more time (or just manage it better) and get something accomplished!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Your stitching looks nice and I agree there is never enough time to stitch ;)

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress!

Siobhán said...

Nice progress! I find that I have the attention span of a gnat. Still, the main thing is that you enjoy yourself!

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...