Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Swagbucks birthday- now is the time to sign up!

A month or so ago I posted about swagbucks.com - a great site to win free stuff, no strings attached, including gift cards for Starbucks, Amazon, and so many more, as well as other great items- MP3 downloads, things for kids, games and accessories for game systems as well as the game systems themselves.  Well Swagbucks' 3rd birthday is this week, and they have given me to offer my blog readers to earn an extra 50 swagbucks when you sign up here.  They already give you a nice amount of swagbucks for signing up, and this will be in addition to those.  The code is 3rdBirthday149, and it is case sensitive.  It is also only for people signing up for the first time, and will expire at 11:59 pm on Feb. 28th. The site also has a coupon section where you can print coupons from your computer, and when you redeem them you get 10 swagbucks for each coupon redeemed( it does take 8-12 weeks, but free is free, right?) I really hope you'll try it out- sign up, search for anything via swagbucks.com or search.swagbucks.com (make sure you're signed in) and you'll start winning swagbucks! I generally win 3 or 4 times a day for searching, and you can search for anything.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me- a link to my email is in my blog profile.  Have fun! A stitchy post will follow soon! (That's the hunky Swag Guy aka TSG, above. ;) )

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...