Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Me & EmmaMe & Emma by Elizabeth Flock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow. I was a bit skeptical about this book-whether I would like it or not- as it deals with abused children and depending on how graphic it was, wasn't sure I could handle it. Well thankfully it wasn't too graphic, and let's just say I could've read it in one day if I hadn't had to go to bed. I didn't want to put it down; I had to know what happened next.  While it was a very sad story, it was riveting.. and there was a twist at the end I did NOT see coming. I would've given this book 5 stars but I was a little disappointed in the ending, though it was realistic.


View all my reviews

Will be back later tonight with stitching etc!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...