Thursday, February 10, 2011

Progress on Summer House, and a facebook question

I am making slow progress on this, but it is progress!

Question for my fellow facebook users- my mom got locked out of her account because she messed up her password too many times.  (It was saved and when my dad updated her computer she lost it.) Now she can't get in no matter what she tries. Anyone had this happen? Is there anything that can be done,short of creating a new account? It seems like contacting facebook is next to impossible- you can email them but may not ever get an answer, and they have no contact phone number.  Just throwing it out there, any help would be much appreciated!

OK, going to get off here soon and stitch on my "I" in the Stitcher's Alphabet! :)

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice summer house progress! I have a facebook account but rarely use it. Lots of sites have a "forgot Password?" thing where they can send your password or a way to change it to your email addy. Does facebook not have that? It'd be pretty silly if they didn't. Good luck! I wish I could be of more help, but I rarely go on facebook.

Devon said...

My teenage daugther said that she will have to wait a period of time and 24-48 hours then facebook will ask her a security question and ask her to redo her password..hope this helps,,

Brigitte said...

Summer House is progressing very nicely. I love this design.

Carolyn NC said...

Looking good!

Lainey said...

Great progress on your beautiful wip!

Siobhán said...

Nice progress! It looks great.

Sorry I can't help on the FB question--hope it gets worked out!

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...