Monday, May 23, 2011

Progress on At Home with Jane Austen

Here it is- I got quite a bit done this weekend.. I am a little upset because I realized right before I put it away for the night that I have to frog one of the windows and I'm not sure how much I'm going to have to rip out. :(
The other day when Hanna was making scones, she had the lemon that she used the zest from for the scones. She and David decided they wanted to eat it.  In the first picture of David, he is NOT intentionally making a inappropriate gesture- it's just the way he's holding the lemon! I debated about posting it but it's such a cute pic of him otherwise-




I think they were hamming it up just a bit- don't you?

8 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo nooo about the unpicking but well cute about the lemon photos ..lol love mouse xxx

Unknown said...

Love Love Love the Jane Austen, but then I'm a big fan, pity about the frog.
Love the lemon pics, very cute looking.

Margaret said...

Bummer about having to rip out the window. It looks good though. Do you really have to? :D The kids are so cute! Tell them my DH eats lemons raw all the time. (Well, not all the time, but he does do it!)

Nancy in IL said...

My daughter used to eat lemons all the time when she was little, but I don't know how her puckerer didn't revolt! LOL!

I have the Jane Austen design in my stash, but I just love seeing how yours is taking shape - really nice! Sorry about the froggie!

g-girl said...

oh no! suck delicate work to have to frog. :P sorry. love the lemon eating pics!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have to rip out your stitching and hope that you do not have too much to do. Love the pictures with your kids, lemons are very acid.

Marl

Siobhán said...

It looks great--sorry about the frogging, though! Love the lemon pics. When I was pregnant with my eldest, I craved lemons.

Vickie said...

Love the Jane austen piece!!!! The lemon pics are priceless

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...