Saturday, February 26, 2005

Good Saturday!

Well I worked hard today but feel like I actually got something done for once. My friend Emily came over and helped me clean, we got some stuff in Hanna's room ready for the baby, gave some stuff to Goodwill, etc. It feels good!
Got a great package from my stitching buddy yesterday- Little House Needlework's "The Bookshelf", and a "Fat Flakes" leaflet, "Pocket Sampler Boo" by Bent Creek, along with some candles and a holder, some candy, a beautiful scissors fob, some great threads, etc. She spoiled me! "The Bookshelf" is my next project for sure. It has all my favorite authors listed, just about. I need to get started on my MIL's t-shirt first, maybe tonight I can get the waste canvas on there and start stitching tonight or tomorrow. She will be here tomorrow night visiting but she doesn't have to know it's hers. :-) She knows I'm making one but not what it looks like. I have chosen an Ellen Maurer-Stroh free pattern that is just beautiful.
Well, I better get going, going to go grab a bite to eat with some friends soon. TTFN!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...