Saturday, March 05, 2005

Wow, it's been a week since I posted!

It's been a busy week too- my in-laws were here for a couple of days, it was nice seeing them and they brought me a great x-stitch book! Today should be a fairly relaxing day- have some laundry to do and a little straightening up, but over all the house is pretty clean so maybe I can get some reading and stitching done today. And I don't mind doing laundry so much, when I finish at least I feel like I have done something.
Have a doctor's appt coming up this week, hard to believe I only have about 6 weeks to go, if he comes on time! Part of me can't wait and part of me is so scared. I told a friend of mine the birth of your first child is easier cause you don't know what's gonna happen. lol
Stitching is coming along- didn't get much done the first part of the week cause I was just so tired at night I'd just veg in front of the TV. Have gotten quite a bit more done in the past few days on my L*K flip it, I'll post progress in a minute. Inching along on Christ in Gethsemane too..
Well that's about it here for now.. may pop back in later..we are going to Raleigh tonight to Babies R' Us to get a new stroller. :-)

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...