Friday, March 18, 2005

Found it!

I found my flip-it! It was in the car, wedged between the center console and the passenger side seat belt buckle. I'm so glad! I got a little stitching in on it today at lunch, going to work on it some more tonight. Since I want to work on the t-shirt on the weekends I will probably get the flip-it done sometime next week. I am so relieved cause I had some scissors and several threads in the pouch with it. Phew!
Not sure what plans we have for the weekend, dh may have to work, I'm not sure. Will probably stay around the house for the most part. I need to get our room rearranged for the baby's cradle. Week 36 is about to begin! Wow!!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...