Wednesday, March 16, 2005

LOST: one L*K flip-it in progress!

I can't find it anywhere! I'm going to tear apart the downstairs tonight and see if I can't find it. My pattern and thread and everything was in it. :-( I am so frustrated.
On an up note, has anyone tried the new Tropicana Orangeade? It's awesome! I could drink it all day. I love it love it love it. We got a 12 pack this weekend and there are only 2 left.
I worked a little bit on Christ in Gethsemane last night.. maybe I will post a progress pic later. I have also gotten quite a bit done on my Bent Creek ornament, but just found a mistake that is going to require me to tear out quite a bit. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH It figures, when I am almost done. I was working on the border.
OH well.. better get off here and look for the lost flip it.

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...