Monday, March 14, 2005

Week 35 has begun!

It's hard to believe!! Although looking at my feet, legs, and ankles you could believe it. They are sooooooooo swollen, I have one pair of shoes I can still squeeze into- I may have to invest in some of those indoor/outdoor slippers in a large size, to wear until I go to the hospital! Thankfully at work no one sees my feet much so at least it doesn't matter if my shoes match.
Stitching-wise, I finally started the t-shirt for my mother-in-law! Yippee!! It is going to be my weekend project. Today is ornament day. I really want to finish my Noel ornament and start on another! We'll see how it goes.
Well, off to get ready for work..

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...