Friday, February 25, 2005

Hooray! It's Friday!

I had a doctor's appt. yesterday, all is well.. doc measured me and we listened to the baby's heartbeat. I go back in two weeks. We're down to less than two months! It's hard to believe!
This morning has gone better so far than yesterday- yesterday Hanna threw a crying fit for at least 30 min. because I wouldn't let her wear a skirt to school since it was cold and rainy.. then after she kind of got over that she was sobbing about everything else under the sun. I got in my car to take her to school and realized I had left my window cracked overnight and it had rained, so my seat was wet, and the inside of the door. Got her to school, went to the doctor and my doctor was stuck in surgery, he didn't get back until about an hour after my appointment time. That was ok, I had my book, but it is work time missed. Oh well, the day ended up all right, when I picked Hanna up she was in a great mood, and when I got home found that I have a package waiting for me at the post office from Down Sunshine Lane. It's mainly for my stitching buddy but there is a couple things in there for me. I love stash mail!
Well, I better go get ready for work- hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...