Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hooray! It's Saturday!

Hoping to get some stitching done today, I am on the 2nd block of the April flip it- have about half of it to go then I can move on to the large one. I also need to pull threads for the t-shirt for my mother-in-law- would like to get that started today and make it my weekend project.
DH bought me an MP3 player, guess he feels bad about that whole Valentine's Day thing. LOL
I have a baby shower to go to tonight, for a friend of mine who's due 4 days before me. Should be fun! DH is staying home with Hanna, which reminds me I need to call and tell them I might be a little late.. have to wait for him to get home before I can leave. It will be nice to have some time away, even if it's just for a little while.
Today I plan to start the process of cleaning/rearranging things for the baby, since it looks like we will still be in this apt. when he is born. I've been keeping an eye out for someplace bigger, but so far the only places in our budget our in not-so-nice neighborhoods. I do believe the Lord will provide in his time, we just have to be patient. Well guess that's it for now, will post my progress on my WIPs now.

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...