Tuesday, April 12, 2005

7 more days..

Hopefully less? Have a doctor's appt today so we'll see what he says..
the weekend was ok, Saturday we stayed home for the most part, grabbed a bite to eat in the evening and went and got a few things at the grocery store..Sunday went to church and took Hanna to a b-day party in the afternoon.. it was at some stables and the kids got to ride horses. She had a great time and rode as much as they would let her. That night Rob cooked chicken on the grill as well as meals for this week, which will help me out a whole lot!
The baby's Orange County Choppers outfit came yesterday- it's really cute. Wouldn't be surprised if Rob wants me to bring that to the hospital to have him wear home. LOL

Days til baby!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

1 comment:

lobea2004 said...

Hi Tracey!!
I read about David and I'm happy for you and your baby!! Kisses from Bea

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...