Saturday, April 02, 2005

Confused again...

I have tried twice to post a pic of my flip-it progress to my blog and it's still not showing up!! I don't understand.
Haven't gotten too much stitching done today yet.. I worked on my MIL's t-shirt again but got sleepy so I took a catnap. Will work on it some more in a minute when I get off this computer. I should get alot done 'cause Rob is playing a game on the Gamecube so I won't be watching TV.
I gave in and bought some larger shoes tonight at Walmart, even though I don't have much longer to go. They were only about $9 and they were cute, may go get another pair once my feet are back to somewhat normal size. Oh well.. will try to post the pic again and then go stitch.

Days til baby day:
Lilypie Baby Ticker

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...