Friday, April 01, 2005

Counting down...

Only 18 more days til due date.. almost 17..I am feeling ok. My back has been hurting off and on all day, and have had some other aches and pains.. feet are still swollen, but overall not feeling too bad.
I got a wonderful surprise from my grandma today! She knitted a beautiful bonnet, sweater, and blanket set for the baby. It is soooooooo soft!! She also sent Hanna a gift which I appreciated so much. She sent her a little chalkboard with colored and white chalk and Hanna has been having a great time with it. :-)
I also ordered the baby an outfit from Orange County Choppers.. the price was right and dh really wanted it for him. It will be a nice surprise!

Days til baby!
Lilypie Baby Ticker

No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...