Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday, Monday

Not too bad of a Monday actually, as far as Mondays go..will start a new ornament today, I'm thinking maybe out of one of my British stitching mags, since I have yet to do any projects out of any of them..
Weekend was OK, did some work around the house on Saturday and got some R&R time in too.. went out for sushi that night.. YUMMMMM Sunday Hanna and I went to church, had a meeting afterwards..then came home for a minute, went to grab some lunch etc.. I took a nap later. Not too much exciting, but fairly relaxing.
I've been thinking the baby is going to make me wait til my due date, though I did feel some pressure in my belly today, felt more weighted down than usual. We'll see what happens..

Days til baby!
Lilypie Baby Ticker



No comments:

Fallen by Linda Castillo

  It's been a while! I have a book review for you today.  Many thanks to Netgalley, the author, and publisher for allowing me to read an...